Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Real Me

Born on  the 10th of Jne,1996,I'm Jean Red Malabanan .I lived at Cainta, Rizal .A son of Mrs.Mary jane and Mr.Edgardo Malabanan and a Brother of  Redjean Marie Malabanan. I'm currently studying at TUMCS, Third year High school. I'm a transfer student from TUMCS.  When i was in pre-school up to sophomore I studied at Home Montessori School.
My friends describe me as Friendly and Nobbelish sometimes. I also wanted to finish my studies , to work someday so can help my family.
When i entered at TUMCS,i started to learn the Words of GOD .I believe that GOD is the creator of  each living thing in this wold.With Jesus, i learn how to pray,how to control my temper and to be nice with others.
I'm also studying Taekwondo, to learn self-defense. I'm a Yellow Belter now but  my goal is to be a Black Belter someday,so i can protect my self and my family from bad guys. Every one who study in Taekwondo, you must control your patience,train hard and do your best. I remember when i was a beginner before ,i dont know how to kick. But my coach teach me, all i want to do is to twist my body,a little balance,straight my knees and a little power and that's all i do my perfect kick for the first time.

1 comment: