Saturday, February 26, 2011

My mistakes

I admit that I am really having a hard time in communicating with other people  using this Language, that makes me feel embarrassed and insecure but I am really willing and determined to improve myself in this particular field. After seeing my errors, I realized that I should do my best to encourage myself reading books especially to those with English Languge and at the same time attracts my interest that eagers me to read more. If I encountered unfamiliar words, I can used the dictionary to look for those meanings that also helps to develop my comprehension skills.
          I would also try communicating with others using this language, In this manner I can practice my grammar and In this way, I can develop my communication skills. Learning English grammar helps me to express my feelings especially in Writing. I believe that words are powerful enough to express one's feelings. It attracts the readers to read more about your article, journal or certain books.
         And in every subject, in every country, people uses English to socialize with their friends  so we should encourage ourselves to provide more time in learning this field for English is a treasure that everyone can have....

No comments:

Post a Comment